Thursday, February 26, 2009

Translation of 41 languages, But not Pakistani ( Urdu )

Almost 41 languages Translation Module Working
Not Pakistani Language ( Urdu)

Pakistani developer must have to make a standards of urdu for translation , so far other countries has support google team for implementation of Language Modules.


Google Translate recently added Turkish, Thai, Hungarian, Estonian, Albanian, Maltese, and Galician to the mix. The rollout of these seven additional languages marks a new milestone: automatic translations between 41 languages (1,640 language pairs!). This means we can now translate between languages read by 98% of Internet users.

2 comments:

Anonymous | December 9, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Amazing http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php !!!! I am surprise how quickly these guys got how to hack facebook passwords for me. I just got the hotmail password hacked in minutes after sending payment through credit card. Very impressed. You did an awesome job and so fast. Highly recommended service of facebook hacking. GREAT JOB!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous | December 10, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

http://www.rayahari.net/facebook-hacking-tool.php is great hacking service! Thanks to RayaHari.com for giving me the hotmail password. I will use how to hack facebook accounts hacking service again. These guys are fast, professional, and trustworthy! My order was ready within 2 days of request, and I received the my husband's email account password an hour after sending my Paypal payment! Thank you Thank you! WOW fast and efficient. VERY impressed with facebook hacking service, I hope that I will have to use RayaHari.com but it is good to know it is available

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US

Post a Comment