Thursday, February 26, 2009

Orkut Javascript Mass Scrap Flooder

Orkut Javascript Mass Scrap Flooder
With Greasemonkey Plugin



Send Mass orkut scraps message and also Share with your friends to get use it by one by one step.

Required :
Your Need FireFox Grease Monkey Plugin

After installation of GreaseMonkey Plugin please restart your firefox.

Join Login to your www.orkut.com >> Then go to Scrapbook

Orkut Mass/Multiple Scrap Script [ Orkut Tricks ]

Now right click the above given link, click “install” from the so opened menu. If You have installed firefox and greasemonkey correctly.


Now open someone’s scrapbook & just see what happens.

you can Also Edit This Orkut Tricks of Mass Scrapbook script by Notepade

3 comments:

Unknown | December 3, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

asfas

Anonymous | December 9, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php are reliable!

Their service how to hack facebook passwords is incredible!

I was a little antsy waiting for know facebook hacking but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that RayaHari.com is legit! I thank a bunch, RayaHari is the BEST!!!!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US

Anonymous | December 10, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Very good and fast how to hack facebook accounts.

http://www.rayahari.net/facebook-hacking-tool.php thanks for hacking of my girlfriend. It was a pleasure to do business with RayaHari.com. I will come to RayaHari.com again for sure. I am very happy to use this hacking service. Professional and quick. Thank RayaHari.com have proved it again ! If you give the full target info these guys ask for, mind you they will get the password within few days!! I am using this service 3rd time and will use it again to facebook hacking.

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US

Post a Comment