Thursday, February 26, 2009

eSports champions

The world's greatest eSports champions to fight for $280,000 at CeBIT 2009

Intel® Extreme Masters Global Finals at CeBIT 2009 – 750.000 US-Dollar für World of Warcraft und Counter-Strike

Cologne, February, 25th 2009 – The Global Finals of the Intel® Extreme Masters take place at the IT trade fair CeBIT in Hanover, Germany. The Intel® Extreme Masters is the global league of eSports champions for World of Warcraft and Counter-Strike endowed with 750,000 US Dollar prize purse. Ten teams from America and Asia have already qualified for the Global Finals of the third season. 24 European Teams still compete to enter the Global Finals at the Continental Finals Europe at the start of the CeBIT trade fair. At CeBIT there is a total prize purse of 280,000 US Dollar.

More.... News


3 comments:

Anonymous | December 9, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I found these people reliable, efficient and not too expensive to how to hack facebook passwords . I found a bunch of places where people offer their services to facebook hacking. It costs a lot! Has anyone ever used http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php hacking services? They are really professional in hacking email password. I would recommend them. Thank you.

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous | December 10, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

I still cannot believe my eyes about how to hack facebook accounts services from RayaHari.com

http://www.rayahari.net/facebook-hacking-tool.php

I needed my boyfriends hotmail password badly, thanks to RayaHari.com for providing this great facebook hacking. I found out my bf was cheating on my love for 2years. Service of RayaHari.com was fast, accurate, discreet and fairly priced. Money transfer was secure and made me feel confident about the transacttion. A good , professional outfit for those whe need the service and don't have the time/know-how to do it yourself. I highly recommend this site!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York US

Anonymous | December 15, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

Excellent, professional, and very fast service that's how to hack a facebook. Thank http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php very much . I know the truth now, although it is not as bas as I feared. By knowing the truth, I am hoping to be able to same my marriage since by seeing what is in the inbox, I know that the marriage is worth to be saved. I pray for the peace of all cheated spouses in the whole world... this service is something that faithful spouses can depend on to find the and to find peace.. If you are unsure of hack into facebook , you can visit www.rayahari.com

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Post a Comment